Sign up here
Startup Leadership 101: 3 hours intensive
June 18th, 10 – 1:30pm at UGX 100,000
The Startup Leadership 101 is a highly selective, world-class training program for outstanding founders, leaders, and innovators who want to become top startup CEOs.
- Knowing when to lead and when to manage
- Communication tools that will help with leading your team
- The psychology of team dynamics
- Evolving your leadership skills to match your business reality
- Willingness to listen and calibrate your team against the needs of your business
- Tapping into your team for business growth
- Paying attention to your team’s health to build and retain its energy
- Communicating with your team, creating trust and transparency
- Keeping energised by right lifestyle and work/life balance choices
- Networking as a means to improve our professional realm
- Countering external/social pressure and staying on entrepreneurial course
- Fueling your business with your passion and dream while letting others contribute
- Understanding and preparing for succession
- Giving feedback and building capacity from continuous learning
Kids Animation bootcamp: Saturday’s from 9 – 11am.
12 June – 27 August
UGX 500,000 6-18 years
Children will create a fully customised storybook. Written, illustrated and animated by them. It gets exciting when everything starts moving. From motion graphics to 2D and 3D animations, we bring you thrill with the motion in a way a child can understand and learn how to build animations for themselves.
- Take home a fully Customized Story Book; written, illustrated and colored by the kids themselves
- A certificate of participation
- Prizes for the best illustrated story books
- Get a chance to sign up for the intermediate and advanced levels.
Innovation Master Class: 3 day
Through real-world examples, you’ll learn how to develop winning strategies and strengthen your organization’s capacity to drive innovation.
- Exploring the habits of today’s innovators
- Bringing diverse talent together to spark new ideas
- Fostering innovative strategies, eliminating obstacles, and managing risk
- Ensuring that innovation remains a strategic priority
- Driving innovation across the organization
- Hiring and partnering for successful innovation
- Measuring success in achieving innovation goals
This training programme focuses on developing essential professional skills that senior professionals need to achieve high impact goals.
- Raising awareness and responsibility of the clients about their own behavior and its influence on others, as well as a better understanding other people’s behavior.
- Reinforcing personal and professional effectiveness and satisfaction by offering our clients specific knowledge and skills.
The Graduate Fast-track program – 1 week
Unlocking personal and professional development for career and personal success.Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur or CEO, the graduate fast track program will equip you with the skills, knowledge and networks necessary for your personal and professional growth.
- project management,
- people management,
- decision making,
- negotiation an
- communication skills.
- And skills essential to STANDING OUT in today’s market such as intrapreneurship, innovation and personal branding.